Kindergarten Lottery for SNA Campus on Feb. 22nd @ 7:00
KIndergarten Lottery for JRC Campus on Feb. 23rd @ 7:00
School Safety Team
Anti-Bullying Home Page
Robert Treat Academy is committed to following the creeds of the National School Climate Council (NSCC). The prevention of acts of harassment, intimidation, and bullying is a key component of the development and maintenance of a positive school climate. RTA engages in systemic and sustained harassment, intimidation, and bullying prevention efforts. With weekly Character Educations class, school wide events and programs and teacher HIB training our staff and students are empowered to maintain a positive and supportive climate within the RTA community.
This climate includes:
• Every individual contributes to the constructive environment of the school and to the awareness of one another.
• Students, families and educators work together as a community to cultivate and support the school vision.
• Morals, ethics and expectations support all students and staff in feeling socially, emotionally and physically safe.
• Individuals are involved and appreciated with a school wide line of respect.
• Educators model and nurture beliefs that support the benefits of gaining knowledge and learning.