Our 8th Annual Golf Outing
To Whom May Concern:
Help us enhance a Newark child’s education as a sponsor of the 8th -Annual Robert Treat Academy Golf Outing fundraiser on Monday, August 22nd at the Crestmont Country Club in West Orange, New Jersey.
Our charter school’s administration and staff believe that children – regardless of race, language, origin or socioeconomic status– deserve an excellent education so that one day they will be successful adults and citizens. This belief and commitment to our students has led to outcomes that speak for themselves:
- National Department of Education (DOE) Blue Ribbon School, 2009
- Designated as a “high performing, high poverty school” by the NJ Department of Education
- The only charter school in the NJ to be listed as a four-time NJ Department of Education Reward School
- Placed hundreds of students in prestigious day and boarding high schools all over the east coast
Please help support our mission and perpetuate our students’ success stories as a sponsor or golf participant. Proceeds from the event go toward the James A. Pinaire Scholarship Fund to benefit eligible RTA graduates heading to private boarding/day high schools in September 2022. The scholarship has been established in the memory of a beloved young teacher who made a lasting impact despite his brief tenure.
Consider your opportunities for support:
- Sponsorships $300 - $7,500
- Foursome $1,500
- Two-some $750
- Single $400
- Donations $50 and up
We look forward to hearing from you and including you as a sponsor or guest for our 8th Annual RTA Golf outing. We would be pleased to provide further details about our event and sponsorship opportunities – or discuss any ideas you may have for contributing to our fundraising success.
Very Truly Yours,
Paul Parada Marcelino Trillo
Golf Committee Chairperson Golf Committee Treasurer
Vice Principal Vice Principal