Restart and Recovery 2020-21
Due to public health concerns regarding the Corona virus. Robert Treat Academy Charter School has made the precautionary decision to open school REMOTELY from August 10, 2020 until October 27, 2020. HYBRID A/B Weekly instruction will start on Wednesday October 28th. We will continue to monitor the situation and advise you accordingly.
You have all been advised how to access our on-line and virtual instruction. We have made provisions for those of you who do not have internet access or devices.
Please check your emails and our school website on a daily basis for more updates.
This decision was not made lightly. It was made in what we feel is in the best interest of our students, their families, and our staff.
If necessary Mr. Parada, Mr. Trillo, and I will be made available to communicate through email or by calling our administrative offices at 973-482-8811.
As a school community we will get through these difficult times.
- BASC 3 - ADHD Parent Tip Sheet(2).pdf
- BASC 3 - Anxiety Parent Tip Sheet(2).pdf
- BASC 3 - Dealing with Academic Problems Parent Tip Sheet(2).pdf
- BASC 3 - Depression Parent Tip Sheet(2).pdf
- COVID-19 Crisis Counseling Services Flyer Spanish.pdf
- Emergency School Closing Procedures - School-Teacher Guide.pdf
- FSB-NJHH VIirtual Support Group.pdf
- Mental Health Resources and Support Updated 4-29-20(2).pdf